Wednesday, December 28, 2016

FREE "Let it Go" Banner or "Let it snow" Banner



My first version was in red,
 but with the Elsa "Let it Go" craze,   
I thought it would be fun to adapt it to Frozen also.


Below is the blue version of "Let it Snow"
I added a "G" so that you can turn it into "Let it Go"
There is also a red version of "Let it Snow"
To see the version that you would like to use
keep scrolling down.

Here's what it looks like in my Livingroom.





How to print:
Just right click your mouse and save it into your pictures, 
or you can copy and paste it into your printing program.  
For best results print it out on cardstock.  

Blue Version:


Here is an Olaf and a "G" incase you want it to say "Let it Go".
Just use the "O" from "SNOW".





If you love Frozen here is something 
you should check out!

The Frozen Fun Minute to Win it game





RED "LET IT SNOW" VERSION:








14 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially with the time of year! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute idea to hang up as decoration for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea!!! So cute and festive!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable!! I know I love stuff like this at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids are going to love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! I like the blue banner most, it's so festive and perfect matching with the snow outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah wow thank you! Will definitely be using this 💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas for decorating for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect.. My daughter would want this one as she is a fan of frozen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this banner! So perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! I’m a school nurse and this would be perfect for my office.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really awesome! It is perfect for our winter holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete